To the Southeast of the Durbar Hall can be seen the remains of pedestal of
a palace. A flight of steps flanked by elephants leads to the top of the plinth.
It is ornately decorated with the bold carvings of Elephants, Horses and Dancers.
The ornate moldings on the basement and its proximity to the Durbar Hall strengthen
the suspicion that the king himself probably used this residence. The brick and
plastered walls were destroyed in the after-math of the 1565 war as the debris
included a large quantity of wood ash revealing that the structure was burnt.